Cool Ginger (Normal/ Itchy scalp)
Cool Ginger Shampoo is specially formulated for weak hair, and is blended with ginger essential oil from Indonesia, argan oil, illipe butter, carob extract, rice protein, eucalyptus oil and lemongrass oil. Each ingredient helps nourish and hydrate hair.
Ginger, Helps stimulate the hair follicles, which promotes hair growth. It also makes the hair silky and increases shine. The many vitamins, minerals and fatty acids in ginger also contribute to strengthening your hair strands to combat hair loss. Ginger also helps to stimulate healthy and lustrous hair, and it also has antiseptic properties that help to reduce scalp infections and dandruff.
Argan oil, Has a number of benefits when used on hair. It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp, promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair and even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes, and can be used to treat split ends.
Carob Extract, Is rich in amino acids and peptides, helps to plump up hair by increasing the diameter of the fiber to create fullness and gain volume. The amino acids and peptides also target damaged, thin, chemically treated and or aged hair.
Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed rice protein is know to increase volume, moisture, shine, flexibility, and soften to the hair.
* All our shampoo and conditioner bars are free of silicone, dyes, palm oil, paraben and synthetic fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Illipe Butter, Ginger roots, Ginger oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, , Eucalyptus Oil and Lemongrass Oil, Carob Extract, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Panthenol.