Crazy for Quinoa (Anti-Frizz, Damage and Dyed Hair)
Crazy for Quinoa is specially formulated for color-treated or damaged hair. Gently cleansing and nourishing the hair, its plant-derived amino acids will help repair the damage while the proteins strengthen and protect the hair.
* Quinoa Protein & extract * restores the hydration of the hair cuticle due to its high content of amino acids. The hair will be shinier with improved body and styling ease. Quinoa can help hair growth while preventing breakage.
* Jojoba oil * is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it can also help prevent hair loss.
* Plant Keratin* improves the strength and elasticity of the hair, as well as the combing ability of wet and dry hair. Hair will be easier to comb, as vegetable keratin reduces frizz and static, and makes hair look brighter and healthier.
* Aloe vera juice* is rich in vitamins, proteins, calcium, magnesium and amino acids. Improves hair growth, gives elasticity and helps prevent breakage.
* Mango butter* is full of minerals and vitamins, which can help maintain hair, and the scalp, healthy and strong by reducing dryness and breakage.
How to use
Wet and rinse your hair thoroughly before applying the shampoo. You can rub the bar on your hands or directly on the hair until you get the desired foam.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Chenopodium Quinoa (Quinoa) Seed Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Hydrolized Quinoa, Lactobacillus/Quinoa Ferment Extract Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clove) Leaf Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil. Decoration: Chenopodium Quinoa (Quinoa) Seeds.
weight 2oz (approximate)